DYNAMIC BIBLE STUDY METHODS (1)


Devotional Study Form
Date June thirtieth . Passage: Luke 12:22-26

1.Prayer  (check when done)  two
2.Meditation:

This is my customise paraphrase.
I should not worry so much. God will care of all my needs. Since God gave me my life, virtually I can have faith Him to maintain it. I can examine from the instance of birds they don't fear about the future. God take care of them on a each day basis. of course He will take care of me! Beside stressful by no means does me any good. It in reality in no way changes the state of affairs So what's the use of worrying?
Command to Obey: Don't worry!(v.22)
Promise to Claim: God will take care of me! (V. 24)

3.Application
I need to practice this lesson in the location of our household finances.
For this subsequent month (I'll take it one month at a time) each and every time the satan tempts me to worry about our bills, I'll face up to that concept through quoting Luke 12:24 aloud.

4.Memorization:

"Consider the ravens: They do no longer sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn, but God feeds them And how a great deal greater valuable you are than birds? (Luke 12:24, NIV) 

Post a Comment

0 Comments