Billy Graham - Who is my neighbor?


Billy -Graham - Who- is- my- neighbor?


I miss Dr. Graham, they will never be another like him. I'm so glad of his crusades. They are alive today, just like they were then. Each time I hear them. There is power in each sermon. I can see the smile on his face when he meets our heavenly father.

I loved to listen to Billy Graham since I was little. I was drawn to the power of his voice and the way he presented himself. Well done good and faithful servant. Rest easy. My Grandma and I would watch him on T.V.

 burial and resurrection of Jesus.Matthew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Matthew 3:13-17

The neighbor talks about is each and every human being in the world regardless of descent. It is impossible for those part taking with Him at Baptism who will belong in His Kingdom to morally disagree with Lord Jesus who is Creator God Logos [Revelation 21:6] and be racist to any of God's creations!  

Post a Comment

0 Comments